Top Double Breast Pumps On the Market
When it comes to breast pumps, there are quite a few different ones to choose from. A double breast pump allows you to pump from both breasts at the same time which ensures even production but also helps you to get twice as much milk in the same amount of time. Here are some of the top double breast pumps that are on the market.
Medela is one of the most popular high-end brands for breast pumps.
They make multiple double breast pumps, with the In-Style Advanced double breast pump being one of their most popular products.
This is an electric breast pump that lets you express a lot of breast milk completely hands-free. The components of the breast pump are BPA-free, so you know it is healthy and safe for you to use.
Medela Double Electric Breast Pump
There are a freezer pack and cooler bag that comes with it, along with a choice between an AC adapter or battery. There are a vacuum knob and adjustable speed with the pump as well. It weighs just nine pounds, so it is easy to bring with you to work.
- Medela is the #1 Physician Recommended Breast Pump Product in the U.S.*
- DOUBLE ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP: Pump in Style is designed for daily use and moms who pump several times a day, thanks to its patented, research-based 2-Phase Expression technology which produces more milk in less time** for efficient expression and maximized flow
- EASY PORTABILITY: Conveniently built in to its discreet tote bag and equipped with a portable battery pack, Pump in Style is an electric breast pump that was made for convenient double pumping wherever and whenever needed - whether at home, on the go, at work, or while traveling
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS AND ACCESSORIES: Single knob adjustable speed and vacuum with one touch letdown button and 2 PersonalFit Breast Shield sizes allow each mom to enhance her pumping experience, based on what's most effective and comfortable for her unique body
- COMPLETE WITH COOLING ACCESSORIES: Removable cooler bag holds contoured ice pack and 4 breast milk bottles to help your liquid gold stay cool while away from baby and/or until a refrigerator or freezer is reached
Last update on 2019-02-20
Philips Avent Double Electric Breast Pump
Another electric double breast pump on the list is the Avent Comfort pump by Philips.
This is more affordable than the Medela pump, but it still has some excellent features.
There is a carrying case that keeps it discreet so it is easy to bring with you to events, work, or when you travel. There are a let-down setting and massage cushions to reduce discomfort on your nipples.
There are also three different speeds on the pump depending on your needs and comfort level.
Avent Double Electric Breast Pump Reviews
Additional benefits include adjustable vacuum settings and a lightweight design.
- More comfortable pumping position due to unique design
- soft massaging cushion gently stimulates breast milk flow.
- Choose from 3 expression settings (low, medium, high) after starting in the gentle stimulation mode
- Includes a 25mm cushion and a 19.5mm is available for purchase separately
Last update on 2019-02-20
Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump
This double breast pump is also electric and is made by Lansinoh.
It also happens to be one of the more affordable styles on the list, which is great when you’re busy trying to afford all the different baby items and gear that are necessary for your new bundle of joy.
It is good for long-term use, lightweight enough for traveling, and has a lot of great features.
- SMART PUMP: Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump connects to the Lansinoh Baby App (avail in US & Canada only) via bluetooth to track and simplify breast pump and breastfeeding sessions, baby's activities, and offers moms tips and resources
- CONVENIENT & HYGIENIC: any of Lansinoh breast pumps allows you to pump directly into Lansinoh milk bags; This breast pump also has a hygienic closed system that ensures no breastmilk backup into tubing or motor, helping to prevent mold and bacteria buildup
- PUMP IN COMFORT: This Lansinoh double electric breast pump is built for comfort; includes breast cups with soft rims and Lansinoh baby bottles & nipples for easy pumping, storage & feeding; also fits in a diaper bag and can be used with breast pump bras
- MOM FOUNDED, MOM APPROVED: Started by a nursing mom, Lansinoh breastfeeding products like Lansinoh Lanolin have been trusted for more than 30 years by both moms and healthcare professionals to provide safe, effective breastfeeding support; BPS & BPA free
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: with the latest innovation in breast pumps, Lansinoh is a leader in breast pump technology and solutions for moms; compare its products to Medela, Spectra, Ameda, Philips Avent, Evenflo, Vakey, Megna, MomCozy, BabySteps and BelleMa
Last update on 2019-02-20
Dr. Brown’s Simplisse Double Breast Pump
This is another double breast pump that minimizes pinching when you are using it, even though it is also an electric breast pump.
The breast cups are ultra-soft and puffy, so it is very comfortable when you are pumping breast milk. It is more similar to the motions of a baby suckling. The breast pump is BPA-free and easy to clean by being dishwasher-safe.
- Medela Pump Freestyle | Best High Chair For Small Spaces
- Best Strollers 2016 Consumer Reports | When To Start Using High Chair
- Britax B Agile Travel System | Bob Revolution Se Single Stroller
- Stokke V5 Vs V4 | Graco Blossom LX